Library Facilities & Services
Prime College’s library is for the use of all resident members of the college. Its impressive, up-to-date collection covers a wide range of subjects. It has copies of most books that are recommended for use in the courses, as well as an extensive collection of specialized texts. Our library boasts a growing collection of the latest articles, relevant books, journals, magazines and CD- ROMs on all related subjects.
- To generate and cultivate self reading habits of students,
- To make the Student’s education meaningful for their all round individual development,
- To make the children creative and productive citizens for the development of nation as well as genius for the international contribution.
Get your LIBRARY CARD
Access Library Books and others...
- IT - Computer
- Novels in English/Nepali
- General (Psychology, Sociology, Economics)
- Internship / Project reports
- Harvard Business Review
- Himal Khabar Patrika
- Himal South Asia
- Nepali Times
- News Front
- Annapurna Post
- Himalayan Times
- Kathmandu Post
- Naya Patrika
- Nepal Samacharpatra
- Rising Nepal
Sun - Fri
06:30 am – 05:00 pm
01:30pm – 02:15pm
Library Rules and Regulations
- In case of damaged of books and other library materials, the student shall be responsible.
- If any student wants to issue books for the new semester, the student shall be return all the books which books issued in the previous semester.
- Any misbehavior with library staffs shall not be tolerated.
- ID card is compulsory to access library.
- Students must behave with consideration for other users. This means: Working quietly in the quiet study areas.
- Bringing books back on time.
- A fine of Rs 5/- will be charged per day, per book after due date.
- Switching mobile phones and mp3 players off when in the Library.
- Food & Drinks are not allowed in the Library.
- Using computers for educational purposes.
- Anyone found behaving inappropriately may be asked to leave or have their Library/IT accounts blocked.
- You may borrow up to 2 books at a time.
- The normal loan is for 1 month (unless otherwise specified
inside the book).
- Renewals can be made by phone on 4-360180
- If a book is out on loan you can reserve it to be held for you when it is returned.
- You can do this yourself by asking at the Library desk.
- Borrowing Books may be renewed up to three
times unless they are
reserved by other readers.
- To find the information you need, you Can use: the shelf labels & subject guides
the Library catalogue on PCs in the library or at: http://OPAC
- You can use the library catalogue to: search by author or title or for a particular subject or topic.
- Please ask the Library Staff if you require any further assistance.