<<< Register Here >>> https://nepalschool.naamii.com.np/register
Join NAAMII’s First Nepal Winter School in AI, 2018 to learn AI and machine learning fundamentals and get hands-on tutorials from world-class AI experts.
Application open for intensive 10 days AI school in Nepal with speakers coming from world-class research labs such as MIT, NYU, ETH Zurich, Imperial College London, King’s College London, University of Montreal and University of York.
AI is not just about using Deep Learning as a black box. AI Winter School offers lectures and lab sessions on mathematical fundamentals, computational neuroscience, graphical models, applications of ML in vision, medical imaging, language and panel discussions on future of AI and how AI is going to impact our society and our future.
AI Winter School aims to enrich and inspire AI professionals and empower them for new generation of AI leadership.
More details on the program on the website!
Deadline for application: 23 Nov 2018 (updated).
Dates: 20 Dec – 30 Dec 2018
Women are highly encouraged to apply!
We have a number of scholarships and travel grants available to students based on need and merit.
Organized by: NAAMII (NepAl Applied Mathematics and Informatics Institute for Research)
This event is powered by generous sponsorship from NCELL.
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/180585652861427/?active_tab=discussion
- Empower students/professionals with the prerequisite fundamentals of mathematics, statistics, programming and paper reading skills required for starting a career in AI research
- Provide overview of state-of-the-art research in ML and AI
- Inspire early stage researchers from Nepal and the region to take on challenging high impact AI problems in visual recognition, natural language processing, medical science etc.
- Provide a venue for sharing and discussing cutting-edge technological advances in AI among both veteran and young researchers from around the world
- Create new opportunities for the participants and play an important role in democratizing AI by inspiring the next generation of leaders in AI from developing countries
The Nepal School consists of series of lectures, lab sessions, and scientific paper reading/writing sessions given by invited world-class experts. The experts include a number of alumni who graduated from the local engineering schools, and have good knowledge of the teaching methodology there and the key gaps that need to be filled. The social events (a day hiking and dinner) will provide ample opportunities for the like-minded people to network and collaborate.
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Researchers/Engineers/Scientists from Academia and Industry
For more details : https://nepalschool.naamii.com.np/home